We're in the process of upgrading our existing 1.3 install to 2.0.
After running the upgrade shell, I got this error when trying to load
the main page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare config() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/
rdi_dev/lib/Cake/basics.php on line 43

When trying to bake, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare config() (previously declared in /
Applications/MAMP/htdocs/rdi_dev/lib/Cake/basics.php:44) in /
Applications/MAMP/htdocs/rdi_dev/lib/cake/basics.php on line 59

We aren't sure what to look at. We assume that basics.php is being
included somewhere else, but I'm not sure where.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!