Hey there,

I have a problem again :)
I want to use the ajax Pagination, but it doesn't work 100%.
If I click on next I get the content of the second page with ajax.
But if I click then on next, I get the content of the third page, but
without ajax, so the page reloads.
If I click then on next, I get the content of the fourth page with ajax.
So on every second page the ajax request doesn't work.
Here is my code:

    <?php
> $this->Paginator->options(array(
>         'update' => '#rightCol',
>         'evalScripts' => true
>     ));
>     ?>
> $this->Paginator->counter();?></div>
>             <?php
>             echo $this->Paginator->prev('Previous', null, null,
> array('class' => 'disabled'));
>             echo $this->Paginator->numbers();
>             echo $this->Paginator->next('Next', null, null, array('class'
> => 'disabled'));
>             ?>

Can anybody help me please?
Thanks