hi,

i wanna use striplinks from Text helper but cake gives me this error

Notice (8): Undefined property: LinksController::$Text [APP
\controllers
\links_controller.php, line 1480]

Fatal error: Call to a member function stripLinks() on a non-object in
blabla on line 1480

CODE in my controller
-------------
I used it in a function:
$input_desc = $this->Text->stripLinks($_POST['data']);

and declared the helper

    var $helpers = array('Login', 'Html', 'Form', 'Ajax', 'Js',
'Text', 'Mailto', 'Time');

I am using "Mailto" e.g. the same way and I dont get that error. I
have a feeling I should know this one lol.

appreciate it ;)
thank you!