I'm not sure if this is where a question like this would go so if it is in
the wrong place I apologize.

My situation is that I have two tables with schemas similar to this:

>> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `table_licenses_one` (
>
>   `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
>
>   `created` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
>
>   `ip_address` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
>
>   PRIMARY KEY (`id`,`license_id`)
>
> ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
>> AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;
>

>> CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `table_licenses_two` (
>
>   `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
>
>   `created` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
>
>   `random_ip` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
>
>   PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
>
> ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
>> AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

What I'm trying to do is select IP's from "table_licenses_two" and use them
to grab rows from "table_licenses_one". My initial reaction is to create
some sort of an association (though I'm not sure which one I'd use) and
after thinking about this for a while I decided it was probably better to
ask about it. What do you guys recommend? I'm using Cake 2.1.2.

Thanks for the help!