On May/07, lowpass wrote:
> echo $data['Post']['body'];
>
> Maybe the question wasn't clear. What exactly do you mean about the
> "right way to display" it?

It is funny how questions arise from dumb errors:  let me explain why.

As I tried to explain in my previous post, I wanted to save raw html tags inside
a blog post, and make the View display them accordinly;  unfortunately, in all
the experiments I made, tags were displayed as raw sequences (<em>asd</em>
instead of an italic asd).  So I complained the list about that.

The problem is that while editing the blog post to add html tags, I only
modified the title field which was rendered inside the View with a command like
this `$this->Html->link($post['Post']['title'], ...)`;  the `link` method
obviously escapes the content of the link label, resulting in html tags
displayed as raw characters :-)

So I edited the post body, and magically html tags were rendered properly!  Mea
culpa!

Cheers,
Matteo