Thanks for the reply. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I think
    what I setup was a "Custom Authorize Object"?
http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/components/authentication.html

    So, maybe I did not ask the question right....
    If I create a Authorized Object Class called OrgAuthorize.php in
    app/Controller/Components/Auth/
    Is there a way to call other methods of this class in a Controller?

    Thanks,
    Bill