Cake Version 2.1
PHP 5.3.10
MySQL version 5.0.95 (cpanel server) 5.1.62 (dev server)
Apache version 2.2.22 (cpanel server) 2.2.20 (dev server)

cpanel server version 11.32.2 (redHat 5.8) (problem child)
dev server version Ubuntu 11.10 (works perfectly)

My problem is very specific, when I issue find('all') or find('list')
or any other database retrieve function I get an improperly formed
array. To troubleshoot this I have created some custom Find types in
one of my database Models. I then used the Debugger::dump($var)
command to print to the screen both the $query options that are
submitted (in the before section )and the $results returned (in the
after section).
I have also enabled debug to 2 so I can compare SQL queries at the
bottom of my web page.

To rule out a problem with the differing MySQL versions I pointed my
cake database.php config at both the dev server and the cpanel server
when testing. Yes both MySQL servers have identical copies of the
database.

Also to deal with the issue of the Debugger::dump($var) command not
descending more than three levels I have utilized a foreach loop in my
code.

Below you can see that the Dev server $results array has all the
proper Table names ('College') and it even retrieves data from a
joined table ('Tickets')
The Cpanel server strangely injects "(int) 0" were the name 'College'
should be and does not retrieved the data from the joined table.

Dev server dump($query)...
array(
'conditions' => null,
'fields' => null,
'joins' => array(),
'limit' => (int) 10,
'offset' => null,
'order' => 'created DESC',
'page' => (int) 1,
'group' => null,
'callbacks' => true
)

Dev server dunp($results)...
array(
'College' => array(
'id' => '14',
'name' => 'Rosen College of Hospitality Management',
'email' => 'rchm-coll...@ucf.edu',
'created' => '2012-03-21 18:42:05',
'modified' => '2012-04-19 11:25:27'
),
'Ticket' => array()
)
array(
'College' => array(
'id' => '13',
'name' => 'Interdisciplinary Studies',
'email' => 'is-coll...@ucf.edu',
'created' => '2012-03-21 18:41:47',
'modified' => '2012-04-19 11:25:21'
),
'Ticket' => array(
(int) 0 => array(
)
)
)
array(
'College' => array(
'id' => '12',
'name' => 'Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy',
'email' => 'fiea-coll...@ucf.edu',
'created' => '2012-03-21 18:41:33',
'modified' => '2012-04-19 11:25:13'
),
'Ticket' => array()
)
array(
'College' => array(
'id' => '11',
'name' => 'College of Sciences',
'email' => 'cos-coll...@ucf.edu',
'created' => '2012-03-21 18:41:16',
'modified' => '2012-04-19 11:25:08'
),
'Ticket' => array(
(int) 0 => array(
),
(int) 1 => array(
)
)
)

Cpanel Server dump($query)...
array(
'conditions' => null,
'fields' => null,
'joins' => array(),
'limit' => (int) 10,
'offset' => null,
'order' => 'created DESC',
'page' => (int) 1,
'group' => null,
'callbacks' => true
)

Cpanel Server dump($results)...
array(
(int) 0 => array(
[...]
'id' => '10',
'name' => 'College of Optics and Photonics',
'email' => 'creol-coll...@ucf.edu',
'created' => '2012-03-21 18:41:10',
'modified' => '2012-04-19 11:24:59'
)
)

Help, ideas, anything! Maybe I need to troubleshoot the afterSave code
but I'm not sure were that lives or how to manipulate it.