Hi
I have placed this code in my controller (changed the file locations a bit
to map to /files/upload under cakephp 'webroot' folder. Nothing happens.
Atleast I don't see any new file created. What might be going wrong here?

        $im = new imagick( 'files/upload/test.pdf[0]' );

        // convert to jpg
        $im->setImageColorspace(255);
        $im->setCompression(Imagick::COMPRESSION_JPEG);
        $im->setCompressionQuality(60);
        $im->setImageFormat('jpeg');

        //resize
        $im->resizeImage(290, 375, imagick::FILTER_LANCZOS, 1);

        //write image on server
        $im->writeImage('files/upload/test.jpg');
        $im->clear();
        $im->destroy();

-Adhi