Hello guys,

im pretty new to CakePHP and at the moment im trying to bake a user-
system via the console. I used this tutprial for this:
http://insanityville.com/2010/04/how-to-bake-on-ubuntu-using-cakephp/

But everytime I do "cake bake" i get this Error-message:

    max@max-ubuntu:~/akk/cake/console$ sudo cake bake
    [sudo] password for max:

    Welcome to CakePHP v1.3.7 Console
    App : console
    What is the full path for this app including the app directory
name?
     Example:/home/max/akk/cake/console/myapp
    [/home/max/akk/cake/console/myapp] > /home/max/akk
    Bake Project
    Skel Directory: /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel
    Will be copied to: /home/max/akk
    Look okay? (y/n/q)
    [y] > y
    Do you want verbose output? (y/n)
    [n] > y
    Created: akk in /home/max/akk
    /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel/app_model.php copied
to /home/max/akk/app_model.php
    /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel/index.php copied to /
home/max/akk/index.php
    /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel/app_helper.php copied
to /home/max/akk/app_helper.php
    /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel/.htaccess copied to /
home/max/akk/.htaccess
    /usr/share/php/cake/console/templates/skel/app_controller.php
copied to /home/max/akk/app_controller.php

    Creating file /home/max/akk/views/pages/home.ctp
    File `/home/max/akk/views/pages/home.ctp` exists, overwrite? (y/n/
q)
    [n] > y
    Wrote `/home/max/akk/views/pages/home.ctp`
    Welcome page created
    Random hash key created for 'Security.salt'
    Random seed created for 'Security.cipherSeed'
    Unable to set CAKE_CORE_INCLUDE_PATH, you should change it in /
home/max/akk/webroot/index.php
    Your database configuration was not found. Take a moment to create
one.
    Database Configuration:
    Name:
    [default] >
    Driver: (db2/firebird/mssql/mysql/mysqli/odbc/oracle/postgres/
sqlite/sybase)
    [mysql] >
    Persistent Connection? (y/n)
    [n] >
    Database Host:
    [localhost] >
    Port?
    [n] >
    User:
    [root] >
    Password:
    > ********
    Database Name:
    [cake] > akk
    Table Prefix?
    [n] >
    Table encoding?
    [n] >

    The following database configuration will be created:
    Name:         default
    Driver:       mysql
    Persistent:   false
    Host:         localhost
    User:         root
    Pass:         ********
    Database:     akk
    Look okay? (y/n)
    [y] > y
    Do you wish to add another database configuration?
    [n] > n
    PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DATABASE_CONFIG' not found in /usr/share/
php/cake/console/libs/tasks/db_config.php on line 260

    Fatal error: Class 'DATABASE_CONFIG' not found in /usr/share/php/
cake/console/libs/tasks/db_config.php on line 260

What does that mean?