If you look at the progress of asterisk systems with web based management
interfaces in the past few years you'll almost no progress since ~2008.
I've seen companies waste hundreds of thousands of dollars in development
trying to reinvent the wheel on this particular area.    Freeswitch was
made because of the many problems with asterisk, and has asterisk
compatibility.   I would suggest looking at the options that exist already.
  SipXecs is nice too, but it's built on java.