I am trying to export a PDF from within a cakephp system. From my searches
it seems that FPDF if the best option to export a PDF from an PHP
environment. The only cakePHP tutorial i can find about it is a 2007
tutorial:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/sdevore_myopenid_com/2007/01/27/pdf-helper-using-fpdf
 which
is buggy and I can't seem to find anything newer.

I would be very interested in what the community suggests is the best PDF
strategy for a cakePHP environment and if there are any supporting
(and relevantly new) tutorial for it.