We are rewriting our site to use Cake 2.1 and I'm really loving the new
features. The site has a back-end administration function which I have
implemented as a plugin, including its own layout file. The admin function
runs off its own host name, so I have a line in bootstrap.php that checks
the hostname and if it matches, loads the plugin with its own routes.

Everything works great until an exception occurs. When that happens, the
code uses the layout file from the main app, rather than the plugin. I'd
like the Exception Handler to use the plugin layout, but I don't know how
to configure it to do so other than by writing a new exception handler. Is
there a quick way of configuring the layout to use?

Thanks

Mark