Have not used cake since 1.1 so needed some clarification about translations

All my models and pages need full multiple translations.

Reading through the book explanation for translation it seems my only
option is to use the Multiple Translation Tables
(http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/behaviors/translate.html#multiple-translation-tables)

Designing the Database I am now wondering what fields to have in Posts and
what in PostI18ns...

Does my Posts have all the fields and the PostI18ns the same fields plus a
FK to posts and locale and do i put my default language in the posts and
the others in i18n

OR

Does Posts contain only the general (non translated fields) and PostI18ns
only the fields that need translations.

Kind Regards