Hi there.

I am assuming that you've got he autocomplete working. So what you
basically need to do is to make an ajax call to retrieve all cities in that
state once it is entered.
The ajax call should call some controller method that searches for and
returns the cities (in the selected state) in json for example. Once it has
completed you populate the select box.
You will need to do this on every change of the "State" field.