Hey everyone,

I have a page in my application where I show information about 1 category
and all of it's products (category hasMany product, product belongsTo
category). I have been using a call to $this->Category->find() supplying it
with conditions and containments to get something like that following:

> Array
> (
>     [0] => Array
>         (
>             [Category] => Array
>                 (
>                     [id] => 1
>                     [name] => Shoes
>                 )
>             [Product] => Array
>                 (
>                     [0] => Array
>                         (
>                             [id] => 1
>                             [name] => New Balance M1
>                         )
>                     [1] => Array
>                         (
>                         )
>                 )
>         )
> )

And now I need to paginate the products. I tried calling $this->paginate(),
passing in 'Product' with conditions and such but then I either need to
make yet another find() call to get the category information or to have the
category information duplicated across the entire array like that:

> Array
> (
>     [0] => Array
>         (
>             [Product] => Array
>                 (
>                     [id] => 1
>                     [name] => New Balance M1
>                 )
>             [Category] => Array
>                 (
>                     [id] => 1
>                     [name] => Shoes
>                 )
>         )
>     [1] => Array
>         (
>             [Product] => Array
>                 (
>                     [id] => 2
>                     [name] => UG Ascot Slipper
>                 )
>             [Category] => Array
>                 (
>                     [id] => 1
>                     [name] => Shoes
>                 )
>         )
>     [2] => Array
>         (
>         )
> )

As you can see, I don't want the same category information to be duplicated
across the entire array, and I want to avoid having to use two queries (one
paginate() for my products and one find() for my category). Is there a way
to paginate my products and get the information of that 1 category
associated with them, similar to the format of the first array in just 1
neat call?

Thanks!