Do it end up $fixtures = array('User, 'Image', .... all model);
Because all models relate to others model. When you have a new model then
all test will fail because new model relate with a exist model.

How to solve this problem, i want a way to load all fixtures ?

My solve , I created abstract class AppCakeTestCase extends CakeTestCase ,
load all fixtures in app/Testsuite. But i want to a way better this way.