Hi all,
I've googled this extensivley for the past 3 hours but am failing to find a
solution so maybe you guys can help.
I'm new to CakePHP and was about to undertake some tutorials however
the initial set-up on my localhost didn't go to plan and i have no idea why.
I downloaded the latest version of cake and extracted the contents to my
localhost XAMPP htdocs folder ----> (C:\xampp\htdocs\Cake\)
However when i load the page from the browser (localhost/Cake) i get the
lovely little message at the bottom of this post.
I've seen variations of this question posted elsewhere but the answers
haven't really solved it, is it something my end? i haven't edited any of
the files except the database one but the error appeared before that anyway.
I attempted to created the file the error was indicating but that just
caused more problems and on all the setup guides i've seen nobody else has
had to go through all this so i gave up on that.
I'm running the latest version of xampp (which works for my other web
projects) and windows 7 64-bit.

Any help would be much appreciated as i just want to get working away with
cake, thanks in advance.

*rror: **CakeController* could not be found.

*Error: *Create the class *CakeController* below in file:
app\Controller\CakeController.php

<?php
class CakeController extends AppController {