I have a problem with naming a model my database table is named:
siegjal_fuentes<http://192.168.251.6/phpmyadmin/sql.php?db=sieggob_siegjal&table=siegjal_fuentes&token=a8f1dcbd7decf8348a4389455f5cb006>
 so
when I use in my controller the: $this->loadModel('SiegjalFuente'); it
works perfectly normal, I can even insert new records, I'm trying to define
a model so I can give specif rules for database insertions, but I cannot
get the right name of the file so cake recognizes it, I defined the model:

<?php
class Siegjal_Fuentes extends AppModel {
public $name = 'Siegjal_Fuentes';
public $primaryKey = 'idejemplo';
}
?>

Here it should chamge the primary key field and must give me an error as
long as there is not idejemplo field in the table, but it works so I guess
it is inferring the model and it's not taking mine.

Any suggetions?