Greetings!

I'm Gerald Anthony Piangco, you can call me GAP to make it short and
easy to remember. I am currently learning cakePHP. My first time to use
a MVC framework, though I do have an idea what and how MVC works.

I'm a little stumbled the reason why I post a topic on this group to
get enlightened about cakePHP more. I was hoping if someone here could
make a practical tutorial on how to implement a Dynamic Menu in cakePHP
just like how they did the Blog Tutorial on the cakePHP manual. I've
seen recent post by "Steniskis" and the paste bin by "AD7six" but still
don't quite understand it. I feel like it would be better if someone
could make a step-by-step tutorial noting the directory where to put
specific files and put more information for doing such.

I'm really excited on finishing my website using cakePHP, hope you
guys/gals here could help me. Thanks in advance!

.GAP