Hello,

I am having some issues with my routes, I have put in the below route so I
can have my front end pages all go to my contents controller view page.
e.g. /home shows /contents/view/home or /about-us shows
/contents/view/about-us (I'm using a slug)

Router::connect('/*', array('controller' => 'contents', 'action' =>
'view'));

This works as needed for that part however now all of my other controller
links are routing to the same area.

e.g. /admin/users/login or /users/index etc all go to the contents/view
controller / action.

How can I get around this so both items work?

If I remove the * from above. i.e. Router::connect('/', array('controller'
=> 'contents', 'action' => 'view')); the home page works but none of the
other pages (e.g. /about-us) work but all my other controllers will work.

Thanks

Thanks