Hi,

I have 2 datasources defined $test and $test_new in my database.php file.
In my fixture files I need the table 'x_new' to be loaded in $test_new
datasource, to accomplish this, with in the fixture file of the table
'x_new' I specified
var $useDbConfig = 'new'; (since cakePHP automatically substitues 'test_'
as a prefix)
But, when I run the test case, this table is always created in the
datasource defined for $test

I tried cakephp manual to search for answers, but did not find any.

I am using cakePHP 1.3

Could somebody point out what is the step I am missing here or is there an
error in what I am doing?

Please reply.