> Well, its not often that you can take something out of the
> freezer and have it taste better than before, but that's
> what happened. We received a few more bugs and as Gwoo said
> in a message last week, speed was an issue. So, with the
> bugs that came in, we spent some time making things work a
> bit faster. While speed differences may vary based on your
> system, we noticed a nice increase[1].

I don't know if I've got biased by your comment, but I DID notice a speed
increase. Nicee :)

> The main increase comes from the lazy loading of models.

Good call.

> The other nice addition in 1.1.11.4064 is updated functionality
> of the Configure class

Thanks for letting me get rid of the $GLOBALS way to do an application
config. Now code looks much smoother.

> Enjoy

I most certainly am. Thanks guys!!

-MI

Remember, smart coders answer ten questions for every question they ask.
So be smart, be cool, and share your knowledge.

BAKE ON!