Hi abiram.
I want to store and retrieve image in database but i cant bcoz i am new to
cakephp.
Can you help me.I am doing like this:
To upload an image i m doing this
<?php
echo $this->Form->create('Movie');
echo $this->Form->inputs(array('title', 'genre', 'rating', 'format',
'length'));
echo $this->Form->input('file', array('type' => 'file'));
echo $this->Form->end('Add');
?>
and to show image i m doing like this:
<?php echo $this->Html->image($movie['Movie']['image']); ?>

Am i doing in right way.