I'm using MeioUpload to store images.. and it's working fine except the
validation on the form - specifically checking that a filename has been set
to upload.

When the submit button is pressed, the correct error message will be
displayed if the file is of wrong type, but it wont error if the filename
has not been set. I've tried the model validation rules, but that doesn't
work as is, since the field (file details) are passed as an array. Looking
in the meio_upload.php file, I can see that there's a 'validations' array
option, and some validations listed below it, yet I haven't been able to
figure out how to get it to work.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Clint

CakePHP v1.3