On 12/4/06, Ismael S. Kafeltz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can someone tell me what could be?
> Nothing more was done, i ONLY set DEBUG to 0...
>
> Thank you all.

I would suggest you go into the /tmp/cache directory in your Cake
application and delete whatever you find there.  DEBUG 0 causes Cake
to cache a lot things, and this can cause problems if you switch
between DEBUG 0 and DEBUG 1 while developing.

Personally, I do all my development work with DEBUG set to 1.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard