Hi all, I have a weird thing that I am seeing and I was hoping someone
could shed some light on it.

Config => Cache.check, true / or not true same result
          => Cache.disable, true / or not same result

here is the flow..

User logs in -> sees db data -> sorts it .... all is well logs out
new user logs in (same machine) -> sees db data pertinent to them -> tries
to sort = old cached data from previous sort comes back

How do I disable this?

<cake:nocache> DBDataHere </cake:nocache>

Doesnt seem to affect it

*interesting tidbit, on my local machine, the nocacheblocks works and this
doesnt happen...when I up it to the server...I see this behavior.

any ideas?  Cache folder is fully writable, (though im thinking this may be
a local browser thing???)