Ok..than its better if you create new behavior and functions you pass into
it..and ijclude this behavior to all models where you need this function..:)

Dne ponedeljek, 20. avgust 2012 je poĊĦiljatelj kevin.ncbible <
ke...@ncbible.com> napisal:
> Thank you, Tilen -- I really appreciate you sharing your time and talents:
>>
>> if you have associated Topic and TopicTree, than you can access in
controller with $this->TopicTree->Topic

> This first approach seems the most "elegant," but should I be trying to
associate two models based on the same table? Topic and TopicTree are both
based on the identical MySQL table (in this case it is called "topics");
the TopicTree model is just acting as a tree behavior. I'm not sure how I
would go about associating them as none of the stated association types
seems to fit.

cake-php+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.

Lep pozdrav, Tilen Majerle