I'm working on a bcrypt based authentication plugin:
https://github.com/TiuTalk/BcryptAuthenticate

So far, i've created an Utility class that will be used to hash & check the
user password.

I just wanted to hear from you guys if i'm on the right track or maybe
should I change something before starting to work on the components?

My intention is to create a BcryptAuth component where you can configure
the hashing cost.

I would love to hear from you all before goin any deep into this.

Regards,
--
***Thiago Belem*
Desenvolvedor

*Assando Sites* - Curso online de *CakePHP*
assando-sites.com.br <http://goo.gl/b1EEd>

thiagobelem.net
cont...@thiagobelem.net

*Skype / gTalk **»* thiago.belem.web
*LinkedIn* *»* br.linkedin.com/in/thiagobelem/pt