Hello,

I am interested for work, part time thing. Working with cakePHP about year
from now on, so I would like to try bid for a job.

CakePHP apps:
http://shareurride.com (project near completion)
http://angrylemmings.com

Other web solutions that I made:
http://ivanrimac.com/portfolio/ <http://www.ivanrimac.com/portfolio/>

Let me know if I stand a chance to get the job.

With regards,
Ivan

012/8/23 Jeremy Burns <jeremybu...@classoutfit.com>

> A good friend of mine is looking for a couple of developers. One is full
> time, based in the City (London), PHP/Magento/MySQL paying about £50k. The
> other is PHP/MySQL working part time short term on a new project that is
> nearing completion; doesn't pay much but presents an opportunity to get
> into a new business if you impress. Let me know if you are interested and I
> will exchange details.
>
> --

*Ivan Rimac***
mail: ivn...@gmail.com