Hello,

I am sending you some document hope it will help you a lot

*Cakephp beginners installation steps*
http://arafats.info/cake-php-tutorial/

*Cakephp baking on windows platform*
http://arafats.info/cakephp-cake-bake-on-windows/

*Cakephp baking on Linux platform*
http://arafats.info/cake-bake-in-ubuntu/

Thanks
Arafat

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM, Eduardo Arruda <duduzau...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guys,
>
> First of all I'm having trouble to baking on Cake2.
>
> I opened this topic to learn the "how to".
>
> So, What I need to do first? Edit system variables? Put core in some
> folder?
>

> Second, why CakePHP offical documentation does't have a good documentation
> about configuring and using cakephp? A configuring documentation is a link
> to a video, but an old video and does't work for Cake2.
>

> Best Regards,
> Eduardo Arruda Pimentel
>
> --

*Thanks & Regards.
Yasir Arafat (Hasib)*
*Deputy Project Manager, *Software Solutions
Grameen Solutions
Contact Information:
**
**
Cell : +8801816 536 901, +880197 *333* 2 888
Web: http://arafats.info
<http://arafats.info>