It's a small point, but I'd suggest putting this in your model. It's
generally best to put as much in the model as possible.

I've been working on XML export destined for InDesign so if you have
any questions feel free to contact me directly. I'm no expert -- it's
my first crack at XML for ID -- but I did manage to more or less
muddle my way through ID's quirks.