I'm getting started with v2.2. I'm trying to layout my database, but I'm
unsure how to handle the naming conventions. I have a main table, firms,
which stores all the companies/firms For each firm, I want to designate a
managing user and contact user from the users table. I need to associate a
specific user account from the users table. Is this the correct way to name
these? After reading the conventions section in the book, I'm still a
little confused as how to name these columns. Thanks!

firms
---------
id
firm_name