Hi!
I built DB with tables:

*restaurants* - main table

*kitchens* - second table

*kitchen_restaurants* - join table with fields: id, kitchen_id,
restaurant_id

*Model/Restaurant.php*:
public $hasMany = array(
        'KitchenRestaurant'
    );

*Model/Kitchen.php*:
public $hasMany = array(
        'KitchenRestaurant'
    );

*Model/KitchenRestaurant.php*:
    public $belongsTo = array(
        'Restaurant', 'Kitchen'
    );

The problem is that I have separate controller for my main page in which I
need to retrieve data from this models with complex conditions.

I added

public $uses = array('Restaurant');

to my main page controller and here comes the part where I need your
advices.

I need to select only those restaurants where kitchen = $id. I've tried to
add
public function index() {
$this->set('rests', $this->Restaurant->find('all', array( 'conditions' =>
array('Restaurant.active' => "1", 'KitchenRestaurant.id' => "1") ))); }

but I get Column not found error. How to properly retrieve data in hasMany
through or HABTM?
Thanks!

--
Like Us on FacekBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP