Hello,

This is not strictly cakephp question, more off topic, but i could use a
suggestion from you guys.

I have a question about Google maps pricing. I have read and understood the
service agreements for part where Google maps API is gree. But, we are
building website project (based on cakephp) where we would like to verify
user's credentials and all of his data by offering him to pay very small
amount of money (1$) and after verification user (and getting his data from
payment info) we would like to give him back the money, we want for our
service to be free. I think this is a good way to legitimate users and
making the whole service safer and better to use.

My question is, is Google going to let us do something like that, is it
possible?

Or could you suggest me some other form of verification of a user?

Thanks in advance for answer,
Ivan

---