Hi,

I have'nt worked in javascriptmvc with any other server side framework.

Eg. can i attain following task with javascript framework, If a user posted
a post (saved in database), other user (in another system) will be
displayed the post without refreshing the page.

i heard than rails with backbone.js is easy to integrate.

Is any mvc that works with cakephp as well. If any, please link me any code
or tutorial..I need that with cakephp. Please share any links.

PS

https://github.com/mackstar/CakeFest-2012-Backbone-Plugins

I found this link, there is no documentation and it is integerated with
mongodb. Is this possible with mysql db?

Thank in advance.

Regards
sathia

Here I share my experiments with open source.
http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com
<http://www.sathia27.wordpress.com/>

---