From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of lowpass
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:55 PM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: URL rewriting is not properly configured on your server

Do you know that .htaccess is being read? Are you certain they're all
present?

You said "all green" so I guess cake.generic.css is being loaded. Is that
right? If you for some reason copied Cake's CSS rules for certain things
into your own CSS you should also include the last CSS rule:

#url-rewriting-warning {
        display:none;
}