Whilst making the last 'View' on my MVC model, I keep getting the above
error "Error: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'website.connections' doesn't exist. Where as, it does exist on the
database, i've created the MVC for 'connections', where as, it just isn't
letting me!

The 'members' view i'm trying to make now (model and controller was
generated successfully), has a one to many connection with 'connections',
i.e. A member can have many connections.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

---