Nema na čemu! :-)

I had to do only once, and I had dedicated server at my disposal, so it was
relatively easy for me to do it in this way. I did not want to mess with
i18n database strucuture, and all of that things, so I dont have experience
with other ways how to do it. So i am not able to help you with that,
reading the book would be my option :-)

http://book.cakephp.org/1.3/en/view/1230/Localization-in-CakePHP

cheers

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Vanja Dizdarević <lex.non.scri...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hvala Ivane! :D
>
> The code helps a lot.
>
> Subdomains were also my first impulse. But it is much easier for me to
> have it on the same domain for multiple reasons (security
> certificates, seo, cross-domain requests, practical urls, css/js/img
> caching, sessions, portability, etc).
>
> Anyways, I'm currently at "modify the *.htaccess *rewrites and *App.base*".
> Any better ideas?
>
>  --
> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
> Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP