Hi everyone.

The webfront of my website is ready, but I want to give access to core
functions via an API.

Thing is, for public data (like juse rinfo and such), I already used
request handler to have json or XML special views, so I guess that's ok.

But, I was wondering how to achieve POST action ?

Indeed, I want some actions to need authentification :

Posts -> add
Posts -> delete

Plus, for the "add" action, I'm wondering how is the data sent ? My posts
allow 300 characters, bu I Guess it isn't in the url parameters ? Or is it ?

I'm wonering about the routing also, as some actions are under User -> view
and new one I want to emplement under Posts - >add etc.

Is it possible to regroup this as /api/post/add or api/users/view/ ?

Thanks a lot but the REST doc  wasn't really helpfull to me.

Thanks !

---