Hi All,

I have created my first shell that I need to run as a cron, I have the
shell setup as follows:

App::uses('CakeEmail', 'Network/Email');

class TaskEmailerShell extends AppShell {
public $uses = array('Task');

public function main() {
    // DO NOTHING}

public function send() {
        // GENERATE AND SEND THE EMAIL
        // ------------------------------------------------------------>
        $email = new CakeEmail();
        .... and so on

The cron is running but I am getting the following errors in the log file
and the actual email won't send.

[36mUsage:[0m
cake emailer [-h] [-v] [-q]

 [36mOptions:[0m
--help, -h     Display this help.--verbose, -v  Enable verbose output.--quiet,
-q    Enable quiet output.

Any idea what might be going on here? My cron line is as follows:
/home/village/public_html/lib/Cake/Console/cake
TaskEmailer send -cli /usr/bin -console /Cake/Console -app
/home/village/public_html/app >> /home/village/public_html/emailer_log.log

Using cakephp Version: 2.2.3
Thanks

---