hi guys,...
I have a problem of displaying blogs by categories,... can someone help me
please,...
I'm in cake 1.3

have a categories setup in db from bootstrap:
 Configure::write('Blog.blog_category', array('select categry',
'realestate', 'autos', 'appliances', 'antique')); // etc,...

I want to display blogs by categories, and I got to the point of reading
category in URL,... but can not display blogs by categories,... here is my
controller:

  function category($id = null)
  {
    $category = $id;

    $conditions = array(array_search('category',
Configure::read('Blog.blog_category') ));

    debug($conditions);

      $scope = array('Blog.id' => $conditions);

      $blogs = $this->paginate('Blog', $scope);

      $this->set('blogs', $blogs);

  }
on debug conditions I'm getting

Array