and if possible use an alias for your form field "password" like "pwd" as
well as some kind of "pwd_repeat" field to confirm the password (since you
cant see it very often it is mistyped rendering the registration invalid
then by accident):
http://www.dereuromark.de/2011/08/25/working-with-passwords-in-cakephp/

Am Freitag, 9. November 2012 00:33:18 UTC+1 schrieb cricket:

> See here:
>
> http://lecterror.com/articles/view/cakephp-password-hash-issue
>
> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:26 PM, and <andreaes...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have a form for registration and i have some rules that the field must
> > respect.If i insert the wrong email format,for example,the form says
> that it
> > is incorrect.The thing that happen is that the password field is filled
> with
> > md5 password.I have the following view:

> > <?php
> > echo $form->create('User',array('action'=>'register'));?>
> >
> > <?php
> > echo $form->input('first_name');
> > echo $form->input('last_name');
> > echo
> >
> $form->input('username',array('after'=>$form->error('username_unique','Username
>

> > esistente.')));
> > echo
> $form->input('email',array('after'=>$form->error('email_unique','Email
> > esistente')));
> > echo $form->input('password');
> > ?>
> > <?php echo $form->end('Register');?>
> >
> > In the file attached you can see a password that i have nerver
> > inserted.Could you hel me?
> >
> > --
> > Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP
> > Find us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CakePHP