I have followed the Simple Acl controlled Application tutorial and all was
working.

Then I renamed the database table (which was groups) in to something else
(_companyname_groups). Now I have errors saying Cake can't find my groups
table, which is logical because I renamed it. I can't, however, find how of
where I can say that he has to use the new table name instead. Or do I have
to do all the steps again as explained in the tutorial?

I hope you guys can help me!

---