Correct me if I am wrong.
Bootstrap looks nice but it's not comparable with Smarty for what I could
see.
In fact, both of them can be combined.

I choose smarty because I can take some limit control on giving themes to
users or clients. Good cache administration, fast rendering, clean code
over  php tags for printing messages or binding data.
vs

Angular also has a different purpose.
Thank's for the answer, I will take a good and deep look into these two
frameworks. Even though It's not what I'm looking for right now.

El domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012 22:05:19 UTC-3, romel javier gomez
herrera escribió:

> hi,
>
> for cool views can use this framework http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
> and cakephp views.
>
> And check this to http://angularjs.org/
>
> regards
>
> 2012/11/17 Martin Aguilar <martin...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>
>> For years I've been working on my own framework but now I wan't to
>> migrate to cakephp.
>> On my framework I used smarty for themes and to separate code from views.
>> I always find smarty clean, nice and with a very good performance.
>> Now I want to use it on cake but I found people saying that it has no
>> purpose.
>> And couldn't find a good article about implementing it. The only thing
>> that I found it's for cake 1.3 and smarty 2 and the article it's damage.
>>
>> http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/tclineks/2006/10/27/how-to-use-smarty-with-cake-smartyviewOn
>>  point 4, I see a lot of unreadable symbols.
>>
>> Any help on implementing smarty 3 on cake 2?
>> What it's your opinion on implementing smarty or any other template
>> system?
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> --
>> Like Us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP