Hi Felix,

Take a look at app/config/bootstrap.php. This is the application
specific bootstrap that gets called after cake's own bootstrap (it's
all in the comments) so you can use it to include everything you need.

You'll probably do something like:
if (file_exists(ROOT . 'myconfig.php')) {
  include_once ROOT . 'myconfig.php';
}

Btw, if you want to use other config files that you can place in
app/config you can use the config() function from cake/basics.php

Cheers!