And when I say I can't get it to work it is because using the code from Andras
gives the error...

Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an
error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL
server version for the right syntax to use near 'paginate' at line 1
SQL Query: paginate

---