Romel, Thanks for your suggestion. We are considering these two already.

John, good to know that you have had issues with them. These are the kind of
issue that we don't want to experience.
We are definitely considering using AWS. I didn't know their service until this
week. And I'm amazed....

Our plan is to direct 90% of our traffic to some company like softlayer and 10%
for AWS. This because we don't have a System Admin yet.. So I would be the guy
responsible for managing the AWS.. I'm not an expert in server management, and
that's the reason we will direct only 10% of the traffic for AWS.. In the
furture we want to have 100% on AWS..

Thank you for your suggestion guys.

---