Hi there,

I have a small application that has three tables.  users, roles, and
role_users.  The role_users table is a join table as a user can have
multiple roles.   In my UsersController class I am trying to get a count
for the number of roles the current user has where there is a enduserid =
1.

public function hasEndUser(){

$this->loadModel('RoleUser');

$userId = $this->Auth->user('id');

$conditions = array('RoleUser.user_id ='=>$userId,'RoleUser.enduserid
='=>1);

$result = $this->RoleUser->find('count',$conditions);

debug($result);

 }

For whatever reason, *this is the SQL that I am getting back:*

SELECT COUNT(*) AS `count` FROM `bridges`.`role_users` AS `RoleUser` LEFT
JOIN `bridges`.`users` AS `User` ON (`RoleUser`.`user_id` = `User`.`id`)
LEFT JOIN `bridges`.`roles` AS `Role` ON (`RoleUser`.`role_id` =
`Role`.`id`) WHERE 1 = 1

As a result, I am also getting the wrong count.

---