cakephp 3.0 Beta? where can i find it?

________________________________
 Von: Jeremy Burns <jeremybu...@classoutfit.com>
An: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Gesendet: 12:49 Mittwoch, 19.Dezember 2012
Betreff: Penetration tests

Not so much a question as a pleasant observation.

I'm just finishing off a project built on CakePHP 3.0 beta using the ACL and
Security components amongst others. As the site called for super tight security
(it's a payment gateway of sorts) I had it penetration tested. The site accepts
posts via http and even instructions via SMS messages - so there's plenty of
potential for vulnerabilities. After ~49,000 tests it reported only 16 red
issues, 11 of which related to either Apache or PHPMyAdmin and the remaining
five don't present an actual risk to the site or server; they are potential
cross site scripting risks that could be used to expose cookies on the user's
machine.

I'd like to pat myself on the back and say these results were down to my
brilliant coding, but in fairness all I did was use the tools at my disposal.
So thanks and well done to the core developers for delivering an outstanding
toolset.

---

---