Good evening everybody,

currently I'm working on the relaunch of my website www.bischoff-webentwicklung.de <http://www.bischoff-webentwicklung.de>. My website has been programmed individually. For the relaunch I use CakePHP.

I would like to take my statistics class. When considering how I transfer my statistics class in CakePHP I found "Events System <http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/events.html>". Below the point "Registering listeners <http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/events.html#registering-listeners>" a sample statistics class is indicated.

Where can I create my statistics class? Directory?
Where can I call to my statistics class? What is with the Caching?

--
Grüße Sie freundlich.
Tim Bischoff (Indianer3c)